DULUTH, MN (KDAL) - The Duluth Fire Department responded to a garage fire at 135 Wabasha late Thursday morning. The garage was fully involved in fire when crews arrived and the radiant heat from the fire had also ignited the vinyl siding on the nearby house. The garage was a total loss and damages were estimated at 20 thousand dollars. The Fire Department says the blaze was likely caused by a hot lawn mower that came in contact with an artificial Christmas tree that was stored in the garage.
The Glenn Beck Program 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
On Air Now.