SUPERIOR, WI (KDAL) - The Red Cross is assisting a family of five who were forced out of their apartment by a fire early Saturday morning. The Superior Fire Department responded to unit C-3 at Aspen Court at 2:49 a-m and found smoke in the apartment and flames at the exterior rear door. Initial damage estimates were set at around 5 thousand dollars and there were no injuries. The cause of the fire was said to be careless use of smoking materials.
The Glenn Beck Program 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
On Air Now.