As we head into one of the biggest summer holiday weekends, I think about the fact that I do not have a pool. Bummer. Then I was thinking about a friend of mine who bought a kiddie pool just so she could lounge around on a floatie in her own yard. She has no children.
Well- the kiddie pool. She could really be on to something. This sounds like a GREAT idea. What else could a kiddie pool be used for.... (I found a list) and no kids allowed...
- Jell-O wrestling
- Oil wrestling
- Mud wrestling
- (ok- let's face it, this is really for the guys) BUT.... there's more!
- Giant cooler... I like this one the best!
- Giant punch bowl
- Belly flop contest (might hurt, but also depends on the amt of adult bevies)
- Fill with water and just relax in it
- Let the dog cool off (Coed Magazine)